Numerous situations arise where you must grant “super-user” access in SAP SuccessFactors to employees. But this falls outside the standard, structured process for access-provisioning, creating unacceptable compliance gaps and risk exposures that will draw audit scrutiny. View this 30 minute on-demand Webinar now to learn about an efficient, consistent, structured and compliant process for granting temporary, highly privileged access.
You will also discover how you can:
- Monitor for high-risk activities of temporary/emergency super-users and create an audit trail
- Streamline the temporary/emergency access request and fulfillment process using defined emergency access provisioning roles
- Automate super-user access requests, approvals, ID issuance, and revocations
- Automatically notify IT security or application administrators when Firefighting IDs are in use
- Simplify audit preparation and reporting for exceptional access
- Add Firefighting to Ariba, Workday, Salesforce.com and other cloud applications too