Despite this startling statistic, 61% of organizations don’t monitor privileged users more closely than regular users.
So what are you doing to monitor privileged users in SAP Ariba?
Now you can stop the inside threat and gain a complete audit trail of activity within SAP Ariba. View this 30 minute Webinar to find out how to effectively balance the need to provide exceptional access without circumventing access-control barriers.
On-demand Webinar: Stop the Inside Threat: Firefighting and Audit Trails for SAP Ariba
You’ll also discover how to:
- Monitor for high-risk activities of temporary/emergency super-users and create an audit trail
- Streamline the temporary/emergency access request and fulfillment process using defined emergency access provisioning roles
- Automate super-user access requests, approvals, ID issuance, and revocations
- Automatically notify IT security or application administrators when Firefighting IDs are in use
- Simplify audit preparation and reporting for exceptional access
- Add Firefighting to Ariba, Workday, Salesforce.com and other cloud applications too